Gather. Practice. Grow. Om West offers daily drop-in classes. No reservation is required, simply show up and enjoy a great class offered in a variety of different styles.
Classes on our printable schedule marked in green are for everyone while classes in marked in red are more challenging and some level of experience is recommended. Om West offers different options from pay as you go, to class passes, to unlimited memberships.
Our policies were designed with you in mind:
1. No Missed Classes. Our drop-in classes allow you to come anytime.
2. No Expiry Dates. Our passes are good for life.
3. No Binding Contracts. Our memberships can be cancelled any time.
- Hatha Yoga: Traditional yoga
- Gentle Yoga: Yoga without the more complicated postures
- Flow Yoga (Vinyasa): Dynamic fluid sequences of postures
- Power Yoga: Flow yoga with emphasis on strenghtening the core muscles
- Restorative Yoga: Stretching and relaxation
- Yin Yoga: A slow paced form of yoga with longer holds
- Yang-Yin Yoga: 1st half: fluid & dynamic, 2nd half slower & deeper
- Outdoor Yoga: Yoga by the water, from June to August
Classes Following Traditional Lineages:
- Ashtanga Yoga: Dynamic flow sequence designed by Pattabhi Jois
- Kundalini Yoga: A system of breathing, chanting and energizing as designed by Yogi Bhajan
- Sivananda Yoga: Traditional Hatha yoga as instructed by Swami Vishnudevananda
- Sri Sri Yoga: Gentle Hatha yoga inspired by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Tai Chi & QiGong: Offered in the famous Yang Style as designed by Yang Lu-ch'an
- Kids Yoga: Yoga for kids ages 8 to 11
- Teen Yoga: Yoga for teens ages 12-15
- Prenatal Yoga: Yoga safely adapted for pregnancy
- Mom & Baby Yoga: For babies ages 0-12 months
- Chair Yoga: Yoga adapted for seniors
On Sundays at 7:00pm, join us for special 2-hour workshop style classes to deepen your practice of yoga.
Jan-18: Arm Balancing Postures
Feb-08: Kundalini Yoga: Winter Boost (9:30am)
Mar-01: Prana Yoga
Mar-22: Eye Yoga
Apr-12: Restorative Yoga
May-03: Meridien Yoga
Master Classes are $10 for unlimited members and can be joined as a regular drop-in class for everyone else.
- Private Classes: For learning or perfecting yoga, breathing techniques, stress management, or meditation. Can also be designed to help you work on a specific condition/injury. Classes can be 1 on 1 or for your family or group.